Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my Lego blog.

This will be the place for all Lego fans to come. I will have lots of information about starting, maintaining, organizing, cleaning, and building a Lego collection. I will also post any interesting news about Lego. Eventually there will be reviews and insights on Lego sets, old and new. I want this to be a one stop place for all Lego fans, so any help on what is needed in terms of content would be appreciated.

About myself, I have been building and collecting Lego for over twenty years. I have 66 unique sets ranging from 1983 - Present day. My first recollection of Lego is the set 392 "Fire Engine". My favorite set that I currently own is 6542 "Launch & Load Seaport". As it stands right now, my collection contains about 22,000 individual pieces; that will grow. I'm a bit of a set purist, by which I mean pieces from a set, stay with the set. I don't buy sets specifically to throw in with my bulk pieces. My bulk pieces come mostly from garage sales and eBay/ bricklink.

So over the next few days I will add photos of my collection, and more info about creating a Lego collection. Come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment