Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Collection 2.0

Since I last posted on my the state of my collection, it has gone through a significant change. I no longer keep my individual sets separate. This means I have abandoned my views of being a set purist and have gone in the complete opposite direction by throwing all my pieces together.

This decision came when I realized I was holding myself back creatively. By having my sets separate I wasn't able to see all my pieces and there for didn't use my parts very efficiently. By combining all my sets, I can see how many of what piece I have. My collection is still very organized and each part has its place. I can still build my sets if I want. I'm excited for the change and can't wait to try my hand in some MOC's. Now I just need a place to keep all my LEGO out and not have to worry about storing them in the closet. That dream is getting closer to reality, soon hopefully.

I will post new pics of my collection soon. Maybe this weekend, when I have time to get it all together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment