Thursday, April 8, 2010

Brick by the Bay


This weekend is Northern California's first annual LEGO convention! Bricks by the Bay will be in Fremont, CA this Fri- Sun.

This will be my first LEGO convention and I'm so excited. My wife is coming with me and we will be staying at the hotel to allow maximum exposure. It looks like they have some really great stuff lined up, including shopping after hours at the LEGO store in Valley Fair Mall. Being my first con I've decided not to show any of my creations. I want to get a feel for everything. I hope to see some amazing builds and meet some people who share my passion for the ABS.

I will be bringing my camera and I'll post some pictures when I get back. I'm sure there will be lots of other places you can see photos too.

No comments:

Post a Comment