Monday, March 29, 2010

SCORE!!!!

Once again my craigslist monitor has nabbed me another sweet deal. While I was up in Portland this last weekend for my brother's wedding I got 30 pounds of LEGO for $120. That in itself is a great deal at $4 per pound, but mixed into that lot were some truly amazing sets. First, set 10182 Cafe Corner, 10123 Cloud City, 10185 Green Grocer, 6209 Slave I, 7785 Arkham Asylum. Now not all of those are 100% complete. Particularly Arkham Asylum is only 25% or so and there are some missing minifigs, namely the printed legs and arms Boba Fett. Still, this is one of the best finds I have come across in a long time. All the parts are clean and look pretty much brand new. The kid that had these sure did take care of them. I plan on keeping most of this lot, but my wife is starting to tell me we are running out of room to store my LEGO. I plan on bagging up one gallon bags and selling off what I don't keep. Pics will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment