Friday, March 19, 2010

Lego Universe




I have been chosen!! I received a beta invite to LEGO's upcoming online game Lego Universe. I have been playing MMO's for over 10 years now and have been a fan of LEGO for my whole life. So an MMO about LEGO is something I think I would enjoy.

I've played the game a few times now. They limit the hours when the servers are up and being on the West Coast gives me odd play times. Now, I can't say too much because I did agree to an NDA. What I can say is that it seems to be a good game for 8-12 year olds, as they are the targeted age group. As an adult, this probably won't be something you'll play. There is one feature that might catch AFOL's eyes. Let's just say I would love to see one of Brian Kescenovitz' Dawn Forge Mechs in LU.

Being a BETA build there a lot of bugs and unaccessible areas. I hope that I get to keep exploring it and seeing the improvements in the game. I will keep you posted with information that I'm able to give.

1 comment: