Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Its Been SOOOO Long!

Hey,

It's been a really long time since I last posted. Since the holiday season I have acquired a good amount of LEGO and sets. My wife came to me and said that after new years we should look to find LEGO to buy and sell. This got me all excited because the fact that she is interested and excited about LEGO and I love finding good deals. Since the beginning of the year I have been scouring craigslist for good deals. The first few months were slow and the postings weren't the best. I have only bought one lot off a guy and my wife and I have all ready turned that around for a nice profit. That profit has now gone into buying a few classic castle sets.

So to name a few sets that I have gotten: 10197 Fire Brigade, 7595 Army Men on Patrol, 6075 Wolfpack Tower, 8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack, 6066 Camouflaged Outpost, and a bunch of random parts and instruction manuals. I will soon update my lists with everything that I have.

I still need to post new photos of my collection as it is still growing and taking over the apartment. I'm going to try and post at least once a week. And keep posting cool news and updates as I find them.

1 comment:

  1. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Аппарат для лечения акне и это Профессиональная косметика. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete